How can you help your child with emotional issues? Are you looking for the best way to help your child?
Do you find yourself…
-Losing touch with your child?
-Yelling more often than laughing?
-Not feeling as close as you’ would like?
-Saying the same things over and over again with no results?
As a seasoned child therapist, I can help your child with difficulties he or she may be experiencing, and help your relationship get back to the “way it used to be.” I will teach you the keys to better help your child succeed in school, life, and family relationships.
Learn the Keys to Helping Your Child Succeed in School and in Life through…
C-P-R Training (Child-Parent-Relationship Training)
C-P-R Training (also called Filial Therapy) is a research-based, 10-week parenting course that teaches parents how to use some of the same skills that play therapists use to help children experiencing social, emotional, or behavioral problems. Research shows that motivated parents can be as effective as a professional in helping their child. This is a program for parents of children under 10 years of age.
How Can C-P-R Training Help?
Through C-P-R Training you will learn how to: regain control as a parent, help your child develop self-control, effectively discipline & limit inappropriate behavior, understand your child’s emotional needs, and communicate more effectively with your child. In 10 weeks, you will see a noticeable difference in: your relationship with your child; your child’s behavior; your ability to respond effectively; and your confidence in your parenting skills.
Research studies have shown that Child-Parent-Relationship (C-P-R) Training can:
- Reduce or eliminate behavior problems
- Enhance the parent-child relationship and the marital relationship
- Develop responsibility and self-control in children
- Increase children’s self-esteem and self-confidence
- Increase parents’ feelings of warmth for their children.
Some of the things you will learn include:
- How to help your child open up to you
- Therapeutic limit-setting
- Recognize emotional needs and build your child’s self-esteem
- Foster creativity, self-control, and self-responsibility